Ayushman Bharat yojana 2023/24
Ayushman Bharat, a flagship scheme of Government of India, was launched as recommended by the National Health Policy 2017, to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This initiative has been designed to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its underlining commitment, which is to "leave no one behind."
Ayushman Bharat is an attempt to move from sectoral and segmented approach of health service delivery to a comprehensive need-based health care service. This schemes aims to undertake path breaking interventions to holistically address the healthcare system (covering prevention, promotion and ambulatory care) at the primary, secondary and tertiary level.
Are you a beneficiary of Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme? Or if you are thinking of getting a new registration, this news is useful for you because from now on the Modi government is giving you a big relief. The central government has decided that from now on, anyone will be able to get a lifetime card for free. Earlier, a charge of Rs 30 was levied which will not be levied from now on. Under Ayushyaman Yojana, poor families are given free treatment of Rs 10 lakh.
- If you want to register in Ayushman Yojana and know whether your name is in this Yojana or not, you can know that information through the process given below.
- To check your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana, first go to Ayushman Card website https://www.pmjay.gov.in/.
- After opening the page, a link will appear at the top right. This link will be am i eligible. Now click on this link.
- Clicking on this link will open a new page asking for some of your information. Here you have to fill in the captcha code with your mobile number. After providing this information, you click on the OTP option.
- OTP will come in your registered mobile. After filling this OTP, click Submit.
- After this you choose your state.
- After this, you will see some categories. You have to select the category in which you want to check your name.
- It will have the option of name, HHD number, ration card and mobile number.
- You click on one of these to know if your name is in Ayushman Bharat Yojana or not.