PGCIL Recruitment 2022
PGCIL Recruitment 2022|105 posts|
PGCIL recruitment vacancy details: This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 105 vacancies out of which 93 vacancies are for Power Grid India limited (PGCIL) and 12 vacancies are for Central Transmission Utility of India Limited (CTUIL). CTUIL is a subsidiary of PGCIL incorporated on December 28, 2020. CTUIL is in the process of separation from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
PGCIL recruitment eligibility criteria: The candidate should have appeared in the GATE 2021. The qualifying marks as declared by the GATE 2021 organizing body shall be considered.
PGCIL recruitment age limit: The candidates should have been born on or after December 31, 1993.
PGCIL recruitment application fee: Candidates have to pay ₹500 as application fee. SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any of the following
Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Civil
Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022?
- PGCIL’s official website is the only place candidates may apply online.
- Before applying, applicants should have their documents scanned.
- A valid e-mail ID and mobile number are necessary for the registration, and you must keep both currents. The Power Grid Corporation of India would send intimations about certificate verification and other critical updates.
- Please note that any information provided in the online application, such as the candidate’s name, post applied for, date of birth, address, and e-mail address, will be deemed final. Candidates need to take great care while filling out the PGCIL online application form since no contact about information changes would likely matter.
- Fees can be paid online or offline.
- Finally, click the submit application form button. Candidates may save/print their application number for future reference after submitting their application.
The upper age limit for Powergrid Assistant Engineer Trainee jobs is 28 years as of 31/12/2021. Candidates should have been born on or after 31/12/1993. Reservation/ Relaxation/ Concession to candidates belonging to reserved categories shall be as per Government of India directives.
Power Grid Recruitment Salary:
Rs.40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period
Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA) after completion of training
Post a Comment