RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: RBI Assistant Exam is conducted by the Reserve Bank of India every year to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Assistants in various branches of the Reserve Bank of India across India. A short notice regarding RBI Assistant 2022 has been circulated through employment news on 14th February 2022. As notified in the news, RBI Assistant Online Registration Process will be carried out from 17th February 2022 to 08th March 2022 and the online exam is to be held on 26th & 27th March 2022.
The selection process followed by RBI to select candidates for the post of Assistant is carried through Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency Test. The final result will be based on the marks scored in Mains Exam and Language test. In this article, we have covered all the necessary information regarding RBI Assistant 2022 Notification, bookmark this page and stay updated with us.
A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% and above in any discipline to be eligible for the RBI Assistant Exam 2022. He/She must hold knowledge of computers as well as have proficiency in the official language of the concerned state of Union Territory.
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2022
RBI Assistant Exam 2022 is going to be conducted in three phases [Prelims + Mains + Language Proficiency Test (LPT)]. The preliminary examination has three sections: Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability and English Language.
- The mains exam has five different sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for the wrong answers attempted by the candidate. No marks will be deducted if the question is left unanswered or blank.
- Check the RBI Assistant exam pattern for Prelims & Mains as mentioned in the previous year Notification PDF, any change/up-gradation in RBI Assistant 2022 Notification will be updated here.
- There will be 200 questions from 5 sections; English language, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, and Reasoning Ability
- The time duration of the RBI Assistant Mains Exam is 135 minutes. Section-wise timing has been mentioned below.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer, no deduction for unanswered questions.
- The questions will be of Objective type
- Except for English Language, other sections will be in English and Hindi language.
- Candidates qualifying Mains Exam will be called for Language Proficiency Test and marks will be counted in preparing the merit list.
Post a Comment