Ssc MTS Recruitment 2022
All the information regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 will be made available to you clearly in our article. We will tell you how you can apply online. Along with this, all the information related to the notification will be made available to you. Along with this, all the information about the vacancy has also been made available to you clearly. Not only this, but we will also provide you step by step information about the process of applying. So read our article carefully.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
More than 10000 vacancies have been released by the Staff Selection Commission for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The official notification for this post has been issued on 22 March 2022. According to which online applications have been started from today 22 March 2022. The last date to apply by the organization has been fixed as 30 April 2022. After which you cannot apply.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Department Name:Staff Selection Commission
Posts Name:MTS & Havaldar
No Of Vacancy:8000+
Job Location:All India
Application Mode: Online
SSC MTS Education Qualification:
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination orequivalent from a recognized Board.
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various
User Departments are:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004). for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
- Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for SSC MTS jobs, are first required to visit the Commission's official website - https://ssc.nic.in.
- New candidates will require to register online before applying to the posts, while candidates already registered are required to login.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20KB to 50KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected.
- Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- After uploading the required documents candidates will have to pay the application fee online using debit/credit card or net banking or through SBI Challan. Application Fee is Rs 100/- only. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex- servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.