Gujarat Post GDS Bharti 2022 | Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Gujarat Post GDS Bharti 2022 | Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in : Gujarat Postal Circle has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies 2022 Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register themselves in a portal. Aspirants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection may be based on automatic generated merit list. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Gujarat State. Aspirants should pay required fee in computerized post offices in India. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of Gujarat Postal vacancy, upcoming India Post Office jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Recruitment 2022.
- Post Name :- Gramin Dak sevak Job
- Category :- Job
- Post Date:- 02/05/2022
- Total vacancies : 38926
- Conducted by : India Post
- Quaification :10th passed
- Age limit : 18-40 years
- Location of Job : All over India
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website: indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Gramin Dak Sevak Age How to apply :
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for schedule 1 & 2 in a calendar Year. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications. Once registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for
- further Registrations of any other candidate. In case any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details, the candidature relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
- The candidates must have own active email id and mobile number.