Gujarat postal circle Sports quota Recruitment 2022
Gujarat postal circle Sports quota Recruitment 2022 – apply for latest vacancy at Dopsportsrecruitment.in before the last date. Department of Posts released the notification for Sports quota . Interested candidates can download complete vacancy notification through Dopsportsrecruitment.in. Meanwhile, know the 2022 Gujarat postal circle Sports quota vacancy eligibility, salary, and selection process & results last date below.
This year, Department of Posts Recruitment process for Sports quota vacancy expected to be complete within schedule. For a quick reference, Gujarat postal circle Sports quota Application and Notification also available at Dopsportsrecruitment.in careers page. You may interest to know latest govt jobs notification and central government jobs, before applying for Gujarat postal circle Sports quota 2022 vacancy notification.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Minimum 12th pass or equivalent and need to furnish at least 60 days of basic computer training certificate.
- Minimum 12th pass or equivalent
- Need to furnish at least 60 days of basic computer training certificate
- Knowledge of Gujarati
- Driving license or two or three wheeler or LMV within a period of two years from the date of appointment.
Multis Tasking Staff(MTS):
- Minimum 10th Pass
- Knowledge of Gujarathi
- Online Application Start Date: 23 Oct 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22 Nov 2022
- Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment: 22 Nov 2022
- Merit List: 06 Dec 2022
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 150/-
- SC / ST / PwBD / ESM: Rs. 0/-
- The fee can be paid online through UPI. Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards, etc.
- First of all open the official website i.e., indiapost.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “Gujarat Postal Circle Sports Quota ” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.