IBPS Recruitment 2021 Apply online
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Eligibility for various posts will be discussed here. IBPS released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professors, Faculty Research Associates, Research Associates, Hindi Officers, IT Engineers (data centers), IT Database Administrators and Software Developers and Testers (front end, backend).
A vacancy has been issued for the post of Clerk by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection itself, but till now no clear information about the vacancy has been released. To get recruited on this post, you have to pass two examinations: prelims and mains examination, and based on marks of these, you will be recruited. Notification for the post of Clerk is issued on 11 July 2021 and online applications for which will be started on 12 July and will be done by July 2021.
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ 20 to 28 years as on 1st July 2021. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001(both dates inclusive).
✔️ 05 Years for SC / ST and Jammu & Kashmir Residents during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89, 03 Years for OBC (NCL), 10 Years for PWD, 09 Years for Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried, For Ex-serviceman and others as per Government Rules.
✅ Educational Qualifications:
(1) A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from Recognized University by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
(2) The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
(3) Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
(4) Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
(5) Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 09.10.2019. Such certificates should be dated on or before 09.10.2021.
✅ Selection Procedure: Online Preliminary
Examination, Online Main Examination and Personal Interview.
Read more: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Apply Online | 7855 Vacancies | IBPS CRP Clerk XI | Last Date 27/10/2021